Mid-America EDC Hosts 2022 Competitiveness Conference in Chicago
Monday, October 24, 2022
Join us in Chicago November 30-December 2 for the 2022 Mid-America EDC Competitiveness Conference and learn from those who touch economic development projects! You will hear from experts, as well as your colleagues who are ready to share their successes and knowledge!
How You'll Stay Competitive:
- Gain insights on unique perspectives covering many topics timely to the economic development profession.
- Learn about best practices to address workforce and talent shortages that we are all challenged with.
- Rural communities, we got you covered with beneficial and exciting resources that are specific to your communities!
- As today's economic development projects are becoming more complex, how about hearing first hand on how to win projects from those who have; the electrical/utility providers!
- Mega projects can be won – hear from a community on the work that it took before, during, and even after landing a recent mega project!
Economic development professionals from across the Mid-America region, developers, site consultants, marketing consultants, analysts, brokers, and utility industry specialists.
Why YOU Should Attend:
To gain invaluable education and networking with your Midwest colleagues! Take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to increase your network. So many that have attended the Competitiveness Conference stress that these regional relationships have played a pivotal role in their economic development success over the years!
Learn more and register here today! We hope to see you there!
The 2022 Mid-America EDC Competitive Conference is being held from November 30 - December 2, 2022, at the Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile. Click here for full details, including the schedule of events.